Teacher Professional Development Services develops and delivers a range of professional learning programs for primary and secondary school teachers and school leaders. Our program developers and presenters are not only experts in their fields, they are also experienced teachers, with firsthand knowledge of the challenges facing teachers in the classroom.
Our workshops, online modules and in-service programs combine:
- Expert knowledge of cutting edge research in evidence-based best practice.
- Practical strategies for bridging the gap between pedagogical understandings and real classroom solutions.
- Working closely with our clients to ensure the professional learning they receive meets their own, or their school’s, individual needs.
- Suggestions for approaches to continuing and extending professional learning through collegial discussions and collaborative practice.
Reflecting our experts’ knowledge base, our programs focus on:
- neuroscience and cognition,
- social cognitive approaches to learning,
- metacognition and self-regulation,
- student and staff motivation and resilience,
- engaging families in learning,
- differentiation and learning difficulties,
- strategic approaches to learning.
Our list of current workshops are released at the beginning of each term and can be found on our Workshops page. For more details on in-service or consultancy services, contact our office to discuss your needs with one of our consultants.